Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Lesson learned from bad ebay experience.
what026
Junior TO Member

[*] posted on 9-5-2016 at 09:41 PM
Lesson learned from bad ebay experience.

Two weeks ago I bought a kenwood stereo off a seller on ebay. Item was never shipped. He had 92.7% on his feedback with over 29000 items he sold, so I didn't actual click on the percent and went with the 29000 items sold and his 92.7%. I already open a case against the seller. This happen out of nowhere just look at the negative feedback he has now. Yesterday Ebay still allowed him to sell stuff he had over 1000 items for sale I was going to post something here up yesterday to warn not to buy from him but I think ebay notice and closed his shop down. The moral of this story is if your buying something expensive on ebay or anywhere they use feedback, make sure you click at the percent and look at the feedback and not just go by the percentage and the number of sells they have sold because I did that and this happen to me out of no where. The guy had 29000+ items sold and good percent 92.7, how would I know he would do this. I know something in real life could have happen to him, we don't know about. I just wanted to share this with you, just make sure you look at the actual feedback when buying stuff online. This link will take you to his page. There is other names he goes by but just check and read the feedback and you'll be ok.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=...
Tercel GTS
TO Crew

Mood: my MR2 sucks

[*] posted on 10-5-2016 at 12:29 PM

That's not a bad ebay experience, let me tell you of mine. I bought an LSD a few years ago and US Customs seized the container. I never got my part, a refund or even a notice. I tried to get the part from Customs for months. $600.00 gone.

スターレット
what026
Junior TO Member

[*] posted on 11-5-2016 at 01:51 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Tercel GTS  
That's not a bad ebay experience, let me tell you of mine. I bought an LSD a few years ago and US Customs seized the container. I never got my part, a refund or even a notice. I tried to get the part from Customs for months. $600.00 gone.

What is the moral of the story for yours or what lesson did you learn?
Tercel GTS
TO Crew

Mood: my MR2 sucks

[*] posted on 11-5-2016 at 05:21 PM

I'll pay for faster shipping now so I can bitch to ebay and paypal if things happen.

スターレット

Go To Top