Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: fusion brain add on system
Rei-Mihoji
Junior TO Member

Mood: 5e

[*] posted on 15-7-2013 at 12:55 PM
fusion brain add on system

I have been searching and searching for an alternative option to having multiple gauges all over the dash. Megasquirt was the first solution I found but its not really an option that will fits my needs.
Anything else I had found utilized obd2 and my 4th gen is not.
But...
Recently I found a device called fusion brain which would work with a car pc/carputer which works out for me because I intend to have one im building installed.
It is programmed using c#, a language I think im capable of handling, it can run straight from the sensors, and more than likely will not interfere with an emb/emu unit, basically a digital diagnostic system with a customisable display (exactly what I want).
The only problem the programming requires the electrical data of each sensor and the installation requires resistors and relays.
So if anyone knows where I can get the data on the 4efte sensors that would help a lot(temp oil/water, oil pressure etc).
Chrisatorain
TO Newbie

[*] posted on 16-7-2016 at 05:49 AM

The best GUI frameworks for Windows applications is Winforms and WPF together with .NET Framework. The best programming language to work with the .NET Framework and it's APIs is C#. Java is not an alternative for this. And C++ is an older language without automatic memory management. You can use this custom essay writing service for any kind of academic writing work.

Go To Top