Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: My 99 and 98 Tercel Auto X pics and wipe out vids
Mitchell12
TO Newbie

[*] posted on 2-7-2013 at 02:57 PM
My 99 and 98 Tercel Auto X pics and wipe out vids

So guys, I figured I'd kinda say hi since you're all seeing my car up on the banner. I've owned four 5th gen Tercels and have been a pretty avid lurker around here for a long time.

Anyways here's the pics of both cars, the 99 is the four door which eventually I scrapped for parts since the whole front end was really shagged up from an accident and I couldn't properly put it back together.

Both cars, as pictured are using the same KYB gr2 struts on Vogtland springs, paseo sway bar, and corolla brakes.

So I ended up stripping out my old terc and making it strictly for AutoX purposes as it just required to much work to pass inspection and use as a DD here to be financially viable.

Here's some pics of me throwing it around.

The Following Photos are courtesy of another driver, here's a direct link to his flickr.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/87466467@N04/

The following pictures from here on are thanks to Megan Russell (yaris owner), They are showcasing my New DD which has most of the parts from the multicolour one.

And last but not least, My worst but most interesting auto X run from yesterday. (first time putting it in the grass)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEVw_jbr25A

I don't know how to embed the video, Oh well.

AstroVannin
όber TO Member

Mood: SOHC or GTFO

[*] posted on 2-7-2013 at 08:05 PM

Looks like lots of fun, wish I still had time to go.

Originally posted by ugabuga
oh my goodness. how much did u spend on all of this? $10? lol

Originally posted by mulberry
the intercooler piping on this car is another reason why no one in the import scene will ever take us Ter/Seo owners seriously, and it looks like crap

Originally posted by willtotheumm
Astro is the ghetto king
Mitchell12
TO Newbie

[*] posted on 15-7-2013 at 09:53 PM

Here's a special race I competed in, in Gander NL. It was in support of the local health care program and facilities. (fun event, no points)

I finished 10th of 29th overall, I was classed as a professional driver because I've raced before which I guess would make sense if the amateur class wasn't filled with race prepared cars and race drivers from other disciplines.

Oh well, Some of the most fun I've ever had at an event.

And also, here is the results. Not shabby for just a 93 paseo sway bar with squishy old links and 600 tread wear tires :P(I'm listed as John Carroll)

Go To Top