Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: Parts Interchangeability List
estabon23
TO Crew

Mood: mum is the word

[*] posted on 28-1-2013 at 08:09 PM

are the front control arms interchangeable between tercels & paseos...?

nothing is true, everything is permissible...
estabon23
TO Crew

[*] posted on 13-7-2013 at 10:36 PM

three more...
the window winder mechanism from a 1st gen Paseo fits the 4th gen Tercel, works perfect...

the fuel door/trunk release lever from a 1st gen Paseo fits the 4th gen Tercel, but you'll still need a 4th gen Tercel door without the lock-hole... the cables are the right length, though...

the mirrors from a 1st gen Paseo will fit the mirror housing of a 4th gen Tercel... they are a little narrower, but longer, and give a little more blind spot view... it helps if you put the driver's side Paseo mirror on the passenger side Tercel housing, & vice-verse, because of the shape... plus they look cool 'cuz the shape is odd in the housing... i'll post a pic in my WIP as soon as i finish my mirror mods...

side note: when working on mirrors of a car that has been sitting for several months,+, tap on the mirror a couple of times to see if wasps are nesting inside... i learned this the hard way... my ring finger looked like a bratwurst after the sting...:dunce::curse:

airswoosh1
TO Patron

Mood: 4EFTE Corsa

[*] posted on 14-7-2013 at 02:00 AM

Are you sure on the first two?

A few years ago, I remember trying to put a Paseo window regulator in my Terc, but I couldn't wind the window all the way down or all the way up, I don't remember which anymore. I could have installed it wrong, but just wanting to make sure that's verified.

And I have a Paseo trunk release on my Terc, and it seems a little short. It works, but it's a tad short, but maybe the way I have it routed is wrong...dunno. The fuel door release length is fine though.

estabon23
TO Crew

[*] posted on 18-7-2013 at 04:26 PM

actually, your right... my window doesn't roll all the way down, but i'm planning to do more work on the doors when i install stereo, so i'll remove the Paseo regulator & compare it to the stock Tercel one... then i'll post back if they are different, or if the gears just need skipping...

i'll check my cable routing when i get my new door... i thought it fit fine... but i still need to snap all the fasteners in...

pahhhoul
Junior TO Member

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 4-12-2013 at 02:04 AM

Glad to know that 5th Gen Terc, 1st & 2nd Gen Paseo springs all fit on 4th Gen Tercs.
Has that been verified?
Just wondering as I'm looking to pull the trigger on some Tien Springs for a '95 Terc to install onto my 4th Gen Terc

Paul
'92 Tercel DX | Paseo interior | Miata rims | lowered on KYB + Eibachs
'94 Tercel - base model | Corbeau Seats | Cosmo short shifter | Miata rims
Daox
TO Crew

Mood: No Mood.

[*] posted on 4-12-2013 at 12:59 PM

Yes, it has.

View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User This user has MSN Messenger
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top