Printable Version  
 Pages:  1    3    5  ..  13
Author: Subject: My Soup
4agetercel
TO Patron

Mood: eight-six burnouts

[*] posted on 10-2-2011 at 10:32 PM

hmm thats something i could look into, i only insure one car at a time

4AGE engine swappinz http://board.tercelonline.com/viewthread.php?tid=38852 RIP 4agTercel, 09/02/2011
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User This user has MSN Messenger
AstroVannin
όber TO Member

Mood: SOHC or GTFO

[*] posted on 10-2-2011 at 10:58 PM

Not you man, ha ha ha. I mean the geniuses that are willing to trade a late model Supra for an OLD MR2 ... I need to hang around with the people that are capable of making these kinds of decisions.

[Edited on 11-2-2011 by AstroVannin]

Originally posted by ugabuga
oh my goodness. how much did u spend on all of this? $10? lol

Originally posted by mulberry
the intercooler piping on this car is another reason why no one in the import scene will ever take us Ter/Seo owners seriously, and it looks like crap

Originally posted by willtotheumm
Astro is the ghetto king
MonsterTercel
όber TO Member

Mood: Coilovers. Rims. Tires. More.

[*] posted on 11-2-2011 at 01:58 AM

Quote: Originally posted by AstroVannin  
Not you man, ha ha ha. I mean the geniuses that are willing to trade a late model Supra for an OLD MR2 ... I need to hang around with the people that are capable of making these kinds of decisions.

If you can find more brainless rickkids then you can handle gimme a call bro! :2thumbsup:

I need more cars like I need a bad coufffff but I just cant get enough!:pepper::angry::pepper:

1998 4Dr tercel black, and CE trim model (The Monster in Monster tercel is for its Monster feul econamy)
4agetercel
TO Patron

[*] posted on 11-2-2011 at 11:24 AM

Quote: Originally posted by AstroVannin  

ohhhhhhh lol... well to tell you the truth i do miss my MR2 alot, and he was getting a running driving car for his smashed one, plus 1500 to spend on what he wants, so whatever lol

4AGE engine swappinz http://board.tercelonline.com/viewthread.php?tid=38852 RIP 4agTercel, 09/02/2011
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User This user has MSN Messenger
drift_ae86_91
όber TO Member

Mood: Come soon Spring!

[*] posted on 16-2-2011 at 06:07 PM

Aaron, I'm sure you've probably drove RHD before. it's quite easy. I drove a miata, quite a small car, that's why it was probably decently easy to make left turns, i was able to squeeze myself more into the left of the intersection to see.

Aside from that, i think i could definitely get over it to drive a rhd supra, it's just too much work IMO to swap it over. Nice catch though man, i look forward to seeing :)

Edit: is this just a sz non turbo? Seems to be. regardless, sweet, will be better on gas than a RZ too.. hehe.

[Edited on 16-2-2011 by drift_ae86_91]

4agetercel
TO Patron

[*] posted on 23-3-2011 at 03:42 PM

lol i just saw you wrote this, yeah its a non-turbo.... N/A engine and transmission are sold, new front end is on the way as soon as i get a reply from a guy to come pick it up

wont be like this for long lol

4agetercel
TO Patron

[*] posted on 24-4-2011 at 11:11 PM

moar pix, front cut should be here first of may, update when it gets here, and I will say, working on rwd is soooooooo much easier, engine was out and gone in less than an 1hr 45

TO Crew

Mood: playing stupid

[*] posted on 24-4-2011 at 11:16 PM

which one is you? lol

Quote: Originally posted by joseph_flynn007  

If it has tags and insurance it will always be a street car. The rest is up to the driver being a vagina or a man. :twocents:

http://www.youtube.com/josephflynn007

(from another forum) Gearheaded: "Ian, stop drinking radiator fluid and eating mushrooms and find jesus"
mantafelix
TO Patron

Mood: Rocking the EJ205!

[*] posted on 24-4-2011 at 11:17 PM

he is the white guy

'00 IMPREZA 2.5 RS aka THE PANDA GC8 - WRX '05 SWAPPED!!!!

"Oh, come on, I mean... 50 5-left and stop 2-right half minus braking into K-right 90 maybe and absolute crest 500. What the hell am I supposed to make of that when I’m flat out over a jump sideways at 90mph?!?!!"
TO Crew

Mood: playing stupid

[*] posted on 24-4-2011 at 11:17 PM

with or without glasses? lol

Quote: Originally posted by joseph_flynn007  

If it has tags and insurance it will always be a street car. The rest is up to the driver being a vagina or a man. :twocents:

http://www.youtube.com/josephflynn007

(from another forum) Gearheaded: "Ian, stop drinking radiator fluid and eating mushrooms and find jesus"
MonsterTercel
όber TO Member

[*] posted on 24-4-2011 at 11:18 PM

LOL You gotta push the car around, man that cannot be fun. Any kinda uphill and a car gets a whole lot hevyer! And yes FWD for motor pulling and timeing belts really suck.:irked:

1998 4Dr tercel black, and CE trim model (The Monster in Monster tercel is for its Monster feul econamy)
4agetercel
TO Patron

[*] posted on 24-4-2011 at 11:22 PM

Quote: Originally posted by 117  
which one is you? lol

the one giving the thumbs down in the earlier pic lol, im not in any of the other ones... those were my.... um........ supervisors:deal:

MonsterTercel
όber TO Member

[*] posted on 24-4-2011 at 11:24 PM

Why you getting a whole new front end? This one is bent to far outta shape? or whats the dillio?

Also why did you not just turbo this motor? There are kits for it.:dunno:

4agetercel
TO Patron

[*] posted on 24-4-2011 at 11:30 PM

i dont need to do anything to a GTE to acheive the power i want, just a nice sized single turbo, and some sort of engine managment or piggyback.... heads are different too, GTE has DLI..... the N/A 2j will have a nice new life in a Cressida:deal:

A buddy asked me how i wanted the job done.... close or perfect... since uneven body lines annoy the hell out of me, I bought an entire front cut

[Edited on 25-4-2011 by 4agetercel]

logtail
Senior TO Member

[*] posted on 25-4-2011 at 08:50 AM

Good work man, glad to see you got the engine out. Keep the pics coming- I haven't seen that much Supra stuff- they are super uncommon here.

Pages:  1    3    5  ..  13

Go To Top