Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2    4  ..  13
Author: Subject: My Soup
4agetercel
TO Patron

Mood: eight-six burnouts

[*] posted on 9-2-2011 at 11:54 PM

all i need to do is beat a silly Mustang with a blower, shouldnt be too hard lol

4AGE engine swappinz http://board.tercelonline.com/viewthread.php?tid=38852 RIP 4agTercel, 09/02/2011
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User This user has MSN Messenger
MonsterTercel
όber TO Member

Mood: Coilovers. Rims. Tires. More.

[*] posted on 10-2-2011 at 01:00 AM

Mantafelix its not easy to feel 1150whp cuz getting the supras to hook up with those numbers is not an easy job! LOL Thats why when most street race them its rolling starts!:nono: haha
Oh ya and ya thats one clean supra and man I love his rims!!!!!

And samething 4age beating those stangs would be hard if that thing dont hook-up right. 600 I could see but you get wilder and normale summer/race/slicks I personally dont think they will cut it! Youll fishtail like mad if you get to happy of the light! Keep this project on here though its looking nice!

1998 4Dr tercel black, and CE trim model (The Monster in Monster tercel is for its Monster feul econamy)
4agetercel
TO Patron

[*] posted on 10-2-2011 at 11:06 AM

Lol you forget that stangs won't hook up either with a blower, along with all the bottom end torque they have, they're adding more...

[Edited on 10-2-2011 by 4agetercel]

4AGE engine swappinz http://board.tercelonline.com/viewthread.php?tid=38852 RIP 4agTercel, 09/02/2011
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User This user has MSN Messenger
logtail
Senior TO Member

[*] posted on 10-2-2011 at 02:24 PM

^^ You forget that "stangs" are gay. Everyone has one. Your new car is totally bada$$, dude. Good luck with it.

4agetercel
TO Patron

[*] posted on 10-2-2011 at 02:49 PM

Thanks bro, the only time anyone will see a Supra around here is when they see me, I can drive anywhere and see a stang lol

TO Crew

Mood: playing stupid

[*] posted on 10-2-2011 at 07:07 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hV8YBFmEog

that beast is right around the corner from me... and people try to talk :censored: about cars in orlando

Quote: Originally posted by joseph_flynn007  

If it has tags and insurance it will always be a street car. The rest is up to the driver being a vagina or a man. :twocents:

http://www.youtube.com/josephflynn007

(from another forum) Gearheaded: "Ian, stop drinking radiator fluid and eating mushrooms and find jesus"
TO Crew

[*] posted on 10-2-2011 at 07:11 PM

Quote: Originally posted by logtail  
^^ You forget that "stangs" are gay. Everyone has one. Your new car is totally bada$$, dude. Good luck with it.

actually... i honestly wounldnt mind having a v-6 New edge chassis

If it has tags and insurance it will always be a street car. The rest is up to the driver being a vagina or a man. :twocents:

(from another forum) Gearheaded: "Ian, stop drinking radiator fluid and eating mushrooms and find jesus"
AstroVannin
όber TO Member

Mood: SOHC or GTFO

[*] posted on 10-2-2011 at 07:45 PM

Looks like a nice enough car .... I need to meet somone with a Supra .... that has poor decision making abilities, ha ha ha

Originally posted by ugabuga
oh my goodness. how much did u spend on all of this? $10? lol

Originally posted by mulberry
the intercooler piping on this car is another reason why no one in the import scene will ever take us Ter/Seo owners seriously, and it looks like crap

Originally posted by willtotheumm
Astro is the ghetto king
tersplat
όber TO Member

Mood: Boost, My anti-rice

[*] posted on 10-2-2011 at 07:50 PM

I have always and still will love the clean look of a pooprah with no spoiler. that trd kit with no wing would look amazing, but even that wing is not bad.

Silly ricers, useless wings are for penguins
4agetercel
TO Patron

[*] posted on 10-2-2011 at 09:23 PM

Quote: Originally posted by AstroVannin  
Looks like a nice enough car .... I need to meet somone with a Supra .... that has poor decision making abilities, ha ha ha

LOL nah i aint doing stupid sh*t with this thing, im one bad ticket away from not affording insurance lol

juliogonza
Senior TO Member

Mood: Brazilian wax..... Nice

[*] posted on 10-2-2011 at 09:42 PM

nice trade...

MonsterTercel
όber TO Member

[*] posted on 10-2-2011 at 10:08 PM

Quote: Originally posted by 4agetercel  
Quote: Originally posted by AstroVannin  

LOL nah i aint doing stupid sh*t with this thing, im one bad ticket away from not affording insurance lol

I know a very good lawyer! :smug: How'd you like a clean record!

Any who I also personally would not mind at all a stang pretty much any year. Although the last gens were the ugleast! But still the new ones and the older ones are sick!
I love our little cars but I also still live by "Theres no replacement for displacement!" Buddy of mind has an 89 Cobra! Its a clean ride! And your right what makes the GT500 Or the super snakes bad on the 1/4 mile is that they just keep spinning there poor wheels! And if you dont agree with theres no re for dis just watchs pinks all out! Most of the cars doing the really fast times are big block or large displacement engines!:thumbup: Just my loonie and toonie!:clap:

1998 4Dr tercel black, and CE trim model (The Monster in Monster tercel is for its Monster feul econamy)
4agetercel
TO Patron

[*] posted on 10-2-2011 at 10:16 PM

lol im not loosing my license, just not affording insurance

MonsterTercel
όber TO Member

[*] posted on 10-2-2011 at 10:19 PM

I ment if theres stuff on there it can get reopened and taken car of! Azz all. Also how many cars you have insured at once anyway?

TO Crew

[*] posted on 10-2-2011 at 10:22 PM

traffic school will drop previous points on the card

Pages:  1  2    4  ..  13

Go To Top