320km/h speedo
real clean inside and out, mainly why i found a JDM car, i like no rust
Toyota Bilstein suspension
Ended up costing me a 1/3 of what a not smashed Supra would run me
Un-branded title.... so fix it and go :deal:

Plans...
Fix the front end
Turbo
Put the steering wheel on the proper side at some point (who knows when)

Just gotta pay some stuff off before i even touch this car

[Edited on 24-10-2013 by 4agetercel]

4AGE engine swappinz http://board.tercelonline.com/viewthread.php?tid=38852 RIP 4agTercel, 09/02/2011
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User This user has MSN Messenger
fowcbler
όber TO Member

Mood: Happy to be driving my car again...

[*] posted on 9-2-2011 at 05:16 PM

Put the steering wheel on the proper side???

Dude, thats as proper as it gets in a car like that...leave it RHD.

4agetercel
TO Patron

Mood: eight-six burnouts

[*] posted on 9-2-2011 at 05:20 PM

we'll see, its a bit of a pain to make left hand turns with RHD because you can't see the oncoming traffic, if it isn't a huge deal i probably will leave it

4AGE engine swappinz http://board.tercelonline.com/viewthread.php?tid=38852 RIP 4agTercel, 09/02/2011
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User This user has MSN Messenger
ShowCarTercel
TO Patron*

Mood: I now have space and a garage!

[*] posted on 9-2-2011 at 05:29 PM

Leave the wheel alone.

I was scrolling threw the pictures and I was like "wow, he got this and cash for the MR2. What a awesome deal!". Then I kept scrolling, then I saw the front and it all made sense.

Sweet car though!

Manitoba's First and Only 5efhe in a 1991 as the favorite car.
And a 1994 Tercel LS as the fancy car.
4agetercel
TO Patron

[*] posted on 9-2-2011 at 06:06 PM

You still misunderstand.... I gave cash from my end plus my MR2, for the Supra lol.... i had about a grand tied up in the MR2, plus I gave 1500 cash

mantafelix
TO Patron

Mood: Rocking the EJ205!

[*] posted on 9-2-2011 at 08:15 PM

Quote: Originally posted by ShowCarTercel  

I was scrolling threw the pictures and I was like "wow, he got this and cash for the MR2. What a awesome deal!". Then I kept scrolling, then I saw the front and it all made sense.

Sweet car though!

:iwdumbass:

That's exactly what i was thinking! :doh:

Also, leave the damn wheel there... don't mess with it if you don't have too. :hand: :lachen:

'00 IMPREZA 2.5 RS aka THE PANDA GC8 - WRX '05 SWAPPED!!!!

"Oh, come on, I mean... 50 5-left and stop 2-right half minus braking into K-right 90 maybe and absolute crest 500. What the hell am I supposed to make of that when I’m flat out over a jump sideways at 90mph?!?!!"
tersplat
όber TO Member

Mood: Boost, My anti-rice

[*] posted on 9-2-2011 at 08:35 PM

and now I rant. You want to put the mother fucking wheel on the left fucking side of the car in a RHD supra? WHAT THE FUCK? I would NEVER put my steering wheel on the left side, and I dont think I could enjoy any left hand drive car as much as my starlet. It is not a big deal at all turning left. It feels EXTREMELY weird driving a LHD car now, and I am sure you will LOVE the RHD. leave the steering wheel on the mother fucking right(correct) side and enjoy it. dont hate on it until you drive it for a few months and get used to it and the TONS of looks you will get every day. just make sure you install a good anti theft/ low-jack system. Oh and take off that god aweful spoiler and make it smooth. End rant.

Silly ricers, useless wings are for penguins
4agetercel
TO Patron

[*] posted on 9-2-2011 at 10:45 PM

lol i dont have to worry about it being RHD to get looks im sure, Im gunna be honest i dont care for it at all, i already drove the car up and down the street, its not that im uncomfortable.... it will most likely stay RHD, but if the laws ever change, its def going LHD

This is the look im going for

MonsterTercel
όber TO Member

Mood: Coilovers. Rims. Tires. More.

[*] posted on 9-2-2011 at 11:01 PM

Ya leave it RHD Kinda time costly to switch over and all. Can be done but a real pain in the face!

LOL Me three I thought you got money on top of that car. Oh well still a great deal! Shoulda put that superchargers mr2 in the tercel if ya ask me!:deal:

That rear wing is FULLY Funtional on that car amd makes If I remeber right like 200lbs at 100MPH (something like that I dont remember!) Plus its a RWD car so you want that end nice and sticky even at high speeds escpesh. you going turbo! That things gonna be making hella power!

All in all with the condition and all the kit it comes with I still say you got a pretty sweet deal!:deal::deal:

1998 4Dr tercel black, and CE trim model (The Monster in Monster tercel is for its Monster feul econamy)
4agetercel
TO Patron

[*] posted on 9-2-2011 at 11:14 PM

nah i like the no wing look, everyone either keeps the spoiler or puts a different one on, i think it looks really sleek without the spoiler and clean

Malibuguy
TO Crew

Mood: Im back...watch the fuck out

[*] posted on 9-2-2011 at 11:29 PM

i LOVE this wing & i like this body kit...hood i am mixed, tho it looks really good here

nice grab, leave it RHD until the law says so...then sell it to me

[Edited on 10-2-2011 by Malibuguy]

-Gregory...the exhaust freak & part of the TO.COM (_o_) crew ;)

-97 Whitehawk almost 300k DIS 14lbs 134/174 14.3@95 2.0 60ft. Track day beast. RIP...

-97 coral rose pearl coupe, was stock...now...not so much
mantafelix
TO Patron

[*] posted on 9-2-2011 at 11:32 PM

One from a friend of mine, i believe you will like it (i know i do!!:lachen: ) -> http://suprmcy.monchar.com/

1993 N/A manual fitted with a single HKS T51R turbo pushing 1150whp... currently tuned to 600whp to preserve the tires.

Aaaaaaaand, it's running race full only due to the high comp turbo'd setup. Smells good! :naughty:

Having one... it would most likely look like that one. :love:

"Oh, come on, I mean... 50 5-left and stop 2-right half minus braking into K-right 90 maybe and absolute crest 500. What the hell am I supposed to make of that when I’m flat out over a jump sideways at 90mph?!?!!"
mantafelix
TO Patron

[*] posted on 9-2-2011 at 11:34 PM

Greg, it's the TRD wing... and yes it's a sick one! I would put the TRD one or a real GT wing.

4agetercel
TO Patron

[*] posted on 9-2-2011 at 11:41 PM

thats a TRD hood, your buddys car is cleannnnn as hell, im not going for those kind of power numbers, but if i do reach 600whp i will be good with that lol

mantafelix
TO Patron

[*] posted on 9-2-2011 at 11:46 PM

Quote: Originally posted by 4agetercel  
thats a TRD hood, your buddys car is cleannnnn as hell, im not going for those kind of power numbers, but if i do reach 600whp i will be good with that lol

Yeah i know, it's really clean and i'm jealous! :haha:

600 is alot, but i would kill to experience thoses wild 1150whps!!! :bowdown:

Pages:  1    3  ..  13

Go To Top