Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: Official "Low Fuel" Light Mod Write-Up
britishkid1
TO Newbie

[*] posted on 12-6-2015 at 06:24 PM

i recently installed the paseo cluster. and am about to install the paseo fual pump. does it make sense that without the paseo fuel pump for my gas guage on the paseo cluster not read anything at all. its just sitting on empty. i was under the impression that the fual pump is just for the low fuel light. i guess ill find out shortly when i install the fuel pump. just curious is ppl have had the same issue?
SlammedSix
Senior TO Member

[*] posted on 12-6-2015 at 10:34 PM

If your fuel gauge worked with the original cluster it should work with the new Paseo cluster. I would be looking at the cluster for the issue. The Paseo Fuel pump assembly that I installed is not needed to use a Paseo cluster, it is only for the option to have a functioning "Low Fuel" light on the Paseo cluster.

britishkid1
TO Newbie

[*] posted on 14-6-2015 at 06:25 PM

OK thanks for the feedback. I'll look into it next time I get a chance
britishkid1
TO Newbie

[*] posted on 17-6-2015 at 07:03 PM

OK so here's the next problem. I took the fuel gauge out of my tercel cluster that I knew worked. Put it in the paseo cluster. Plugged everything in. And the needle. Drops right down to the bottom on empty. And doesn't move. Then I took the paseo fuel giage. Put it in the tercel cluster and plugged it in. And it all works. Very confusing. Any feedback would help me alot
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top